Today I reflected on how God sent Jesus into this world to bring back His children, the people He created in His own image.
He rejoices over every person who accepts Him and returns to Him.
I can understand this, in a small way, from an earthly perspective.
Today, after church, my family gathered at my home. We all attend the same church and heard the same message. When everyone arrived, my heart was full. It was such a blessing to be together.
I found myself asking, what more could I ask from the Lord? I am so thankful for the gift of family and for the joy of sharing faith together.
As I read Luke 15:8-32, I see God's heart and the way He rejoices when His children come back to Him. The joy I felt having my family together reminds me, in a small way, of the joy God feels when one of His children returns to Him.
While I thank God for my family being together, I also desire to draw closer to Jesus. I know I am walking with Him, but I ask myself: Am I making Him happy in every way?
My prayer is that I would continue to grow in my relationship with Him and live in a way that brings Him joy and honor.
Well said!
ReplyDelete