Thursday, March 19, 2026

 Luke 10:1–16

This passage reminds me of several important truths.

In verse 1, I see that when Jesus sends His people, He already has a plan. He sends us ahead as vessels to prepare the way, and He Himself will complete the work. So when He urges me to go, I should trust His plan and be willing to be used.

Verse 7 shows that when God sends us, He also provides for our needs. I should not feel guilty receiving what is given. This answers my question about being paid while working in a Christian organization—God sees and provides through it.

In verse 16, I’m reminded that rejection is not personal. Those who reject us are rejecting Him. Just like praise, I should give even rejection back to God.

There is so much to learn, and only with God’s help can I live it out. I truly need Him every hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment