Sunday, May 31, 2026

 Luke 14:25 - 34


I have been dealing with back pain since yesterday.

This morning, I had a hard time getting out of bed. But after I managed to walk around a little, I started cleaning my room, just a little at a time.

I cannot even bend down to pick up stuff. Yet, I am forcing myself to do this. 


I am doing this because I know that, in the end, I will feel very happy to see a neat and tidy room.


Following Jesus is not always easy because we have our own desires, as well as negative emotions and feelings.


This is why we need to surrender to God everything that hinders our walk with Him.


Here in Luke 14, Jesus says that even when we are facing difficult trials in our lives, we should not waste time but serve Him wholeheartedly.


This makes me question myself:

What is hindering my walk with Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment