Tuesday, June 2, 2026

 Luke 15:1-7


The purpose of Jesus coming into the world was to bring sinners to repentance.


God created Adam and Eve to have a relationship with Him, but sin separated mankind from God.


So, in these scripture verses, when we see how Jesus draws tax collectors and sinners to Himself, we can see what He is doing.


Scripture also says that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.


So, I see why He called me to His side.


He spoke to me through a vision. In my vision, I heard a beautiful song.


Now, as I am reading these scripture verses, Jesus says that He rejoices when one sinner comes to repentance.


I think that what I saw in my vision was that: Him rejoicing in my salvation.


This hymn comes to my mind 

No one but you, Lord, can satisfy the longing in my heart.

Nothing I do, Lord, can take the place of drawing near to you

Only you can fill my deepest longing 

Only you can breath in me new life

Only you can fill my heart with laughter

Only you can answer my hearts cry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Luke 20:27-39 What I see in this passage is that the people who could not understand Jesus' teaching questioned Him and doubted His wor...