Tuesday, June 30, 2026

 Luke 18:31-34


There are many times when I have misunderstood what Jesus is speaking to me. Yes, I have a daily walk with Jesus, but many times it is difficult to understand what He really means. Mostly, it is because my own voice is also speaking to my mind.


Here, I see Jesus speaking to His disciples about what was going to happen to Him:

the crucifixion and the resurrection. 

But it was difficult for them to grasp what He was saying.


Then how do I gain a clear understanding?


I think the more I tune my ears to His voice, the more I will be able to distinguish His voice from every other voice.


Speak, O Master, speak to me;

Speak, my soul doth thirst for Thee.

Lord, I want to be in the rapture

When the saints are gathered in.

No comments:

Post a Comment