Monday, July 6, 2026

 Luke 19:11-27


Jesus has given us so many things freely. We actually don't deserve them.


He loved us even before we came to know Him.

He forgave us.

He promised that He will protect us and guide us.

He provides for our needs.


The only thing He expects from us is to give to others what we have received from Him. We are not to hide it. In other words, we are to forgive those who do wrong to us, give to those who don't have, and love those who treat us badly.


Is it easy? No. Not by our own ability. But with God, everything is possible.


I spent time with two friends today. I have known them for many years. They wanted me to meet with them along with my daughter.


I was touched by their love, and my daughter was touched by their love as well. I can see that they are true followers of God.


John 13:35 came to my mind:


"Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples."


Lord, help me to love others, especially those who say bad things about me or treat me badly. Only with your help will I be able to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment