Monday, May 18, 2026

 Luke 14:1–6

The long weekend was busy, yet deeply satisfying. Tomorrow is a working day, so I need to sleep early, but my heart is filled with gratitude to God. After spending time in prayer and thanking Him, I read Luke 14:1–6.

In this passage, I see the compassion of Jesus toward people. No one who comes into His presence leaves the same way they came. Jesus renews and transforms lives.

At the same time, there will always be those who do not understand Jesus or His love. Such people often criticize Him and question His ways.

Sometimes, we become too concerned about people’s opinions and judgmental attitudes, and we hesitate to follow Jesus wholeheartedly. But we must remember that His way is always the best, not only for our present circumstances, but also for our eternal life.

“Jesus, keep me near the cross,
There a precious fountain,
Free to all, a healing stream,
Flows from Calvary’s mountain.”

No comments:

Post a Comment